Welcome to Horses in Baja! We endeavor to maintain a safe, healthy, convenient, environmentally friendly equine facility. Horses and humans will benefit from a facility that promotes horsemanship, provides for the well-being and daily care of the horses, while keeping expenses to a minimum.
This site will keep you up to date with what goes on at the Equestrian center right here in beautiful San Felipe, Baja California! Locally, we are hoping to build the horse community, board horses in San Felipe, and start holding equestrian events.
CECP SERVICE FEES
as of April 2016
• Board $319.00 USD a month (includes feed, bran, supplements, water, worming every three months, and daily mucking)
• One time boarder membership fee $265.00 per boarded, or full-time leased, horse
• Riding lessons $40.00 per/hr, boarders $25.00 per/hr, group $20.00 per/hr
• Horse training $20.00 per/day
• Horse exercise $15.00 per/day, or barter for supervised use of horse by CECP
• Guided trail rides $35.00 per/person (2-3 hours depending on terrain)
• Horse camping $100.00 a night per/person (please tip the chef)
• Horsemanship classes (un-mounted) $10.00 per person
• Physical training/musculoskeletal therapy for rider or horse $40.00 per/hr
• Guided wilderness tours (un-mounted) $50.00 per/person
• Cookouts $15 per person, BYOB (unless vendor supplies sale for particular occasion.)
• Not available at this time Carriage and Hay Rides–Stage 3–fee to be determined by market of the future
To schedule a ride or find out more information, call (686) 526-2912 today, or send us an email!